INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Updating!!!

Please bare with me while I'm working on a new look for my blog for Valentine's.. Yay! I'm super excited! Valentine's is by far my most favorite holiday.. umm yes that's because February is my BIRTHDAY Month and we celebrate the Month! ha But my birthDAY is the 16th!!! So there will be lots of changes going on here for the next couple of days!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! Ours has been very laid back, I'm still down with the sinus crud and have been content working on tons of homework.. what was I thinking taking 13 hours??! And spending these days with My Hubby are always Amazing so I can't complain!

-Please continue to keep The Whitt's in your prayers, as they mourn and rejoice their sweet baby girl, Tuesday.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I love it! I am making a few v-day cards with this kit :)
Only 16 more days to go till the actual day...and 20 to go until we are there! Just think we can celebrate twice with you this month!! See you in 5-6 Days?? I was just thinking that would be a great way to end the first week of ST!