INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up and More!

I had a wonderful week back to school last week, I somehow ended up with all really good teachers, both online and in class and that never happens to me so I'm even more excited about this semester now than I was before! It's just begun but I'm already busy as ever.. which is good, hopefully it will help this semester to come and go, so I'm definitely not complaining!


We went to a hockey game Saturday night to watch the Houston Aeros, there was a group of us and we all had a Blast! We were given the tickets buy a guy that Shane works with and they turned out to be super great seat so that was definitely a plus :) The night was great besides the fact that the bartender spilt a huge cup of beer all over Sean... and he tipped her $20 for it (long story!)... craziest thing of the night. ha After the game everyone came back to our house to hangout and we ended up playing sing star and snacking and just having a great time!

Sean, Shane and Steven

Huge screen at Toyota center.. keep score and they show different pictures!


Nancy, Amy and INancy, Fabian and I
Shane got up super early Sunday morning to go fishing with his friend Scott and they caught a ton of huge fish :) So that made for a really good day! haha They were out on the pier from around 7 am to 4 in the afternoon so I had most of the day to myself. Needless to say I didn't do much, a little laundry and a little studying! I did workout both Saturday and Sunday with Leslie, we've been doing so good! Actually this week I have missed the past 2 or 3 days from being so sick but otherwise I've been there ALL the time. haha


Added to the list of the many things I have going on through May, Shane and I are going to Vegas!!! Along with my parents and Larry and Sharon (Larry owns CMW where Shane works and my dad is VP) for market!! There is going to be SOO much wonderful shopping... jewelry galore and I'm super excited :) To make things better we are actually going to be there for our 2 year anniversary! Omgosh could timing be any better?! This will be both of our first time to Vegas so do any of you have any advice? Know of any hot spots, shows we should see.. anything?? We will be staying at Caesars Palace and it looks so amazing! Now I've got to start getting my wardrobe ready for VEGAS!!!!


Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday :)



1 comment:

Tasha said...

Vegas sounds awesome!!! I have never been so I don't know of any hot spots...
You are going to do great this semester! :)