INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, February 2, 2009

Picture Tag

The rules are:

1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!



This is a picture of one of my very best friends Amy and I at her Bachelorette Party, the beginning of the night!

Shane and I met Sean and Amy when we moved to Houston through Shane's work several months after living here. We started hanging out and immediately clicked, they even decided to add both Shane and I to their wedding party after just a few months because they couldn't imagine not having their best friends in it, what an honor it was! They are some of the greatest people you could ever know and we feel so blessed to have met them, I definitely believe they are a reason that God led us to Houston!

I tag whoever wants to play!



No comments: