INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mini Vacay!

Just a quick little update before we get on the road! This week has been really good. I've been so busy in all of my classes and am actually looking forward to my 1st lecture next in Biology next Thursday. We are going to spend the weekend in Amarillo, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow!!! Yay! Bransen's getting groomed Saturday morning.. double yay! haha We plan on spending lots of time with family and friends and I'm so excited :) Now I'm not looking foward to the 10 hour drive...

Wishing you all a Wonderful Weekend!!!


4 comments:

Tasha said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see you!!!

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Hope you have fun! Love the new background! Too cute!

Tasha said...

So almost less than a week until I see you again!! Thanks for the chat last night... yep my blog is private for a while... I will send you an email so you can gain access!

Hollie said...

have a fun trip!

and btw, I love your hair! the cut is awesome!