INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! We have a ton of plans today, lunch with my family and then we will hopefully stop by to see Ricky and Erica for a little while this afternoon and then we are going over to visit with my mother-in-law's side of the family. We are going to spend the night with Shane's oldest brother Joe and his family since I am getting up so early (3 a.m.) to go shopping like a Crazy person with Jennifer, my sister-in-law! Yes, it's "our" every year tradition! ha Shane and I are both really excited to get to spend so much time with our niece and nephews, Shelton, Riley and Kyerra! We are also planning to take them to play and eat at Chuck-E-Cheese either sometime tomorrow or Saturday. They (Shelton, Riley and Kyerra) called us this morning and all three at the same time wished us a Happy Thanksgiving it was so sweet... totally made our morning :) We are also going to visit with my hubby's dad's parents sometime tomorrow or Saturday and I have so many friends to see sometime during my short stay, which I am very excited about!!!

Hope you have all been blessed this year, I know that we have and I am so very thankful for all of the opportunities that we have been given even though some of them have been the hardest things we have done.. i.e. living in Houston!

God Bless all of you!

No comments: